4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2688 times
Tasty gravy dish made with tuvar dal and rwe rice mixed in buttermilk and grated coconut. Serve with steamed rice or rotis.
- Heat 1 tsp oil i n a pan and add dal,methiseeds, chillies, coconut and fry till it is light brown.
- Grind the fried items with little water.
- Cut the arbi or potatoes into cubes.
- Boil with salt till it is soft.
- Now mix the ground paste with buttermilk,salt.
- Add this to the boiled vegetable and stir and boil for 5 mts.
- Temper with mustard, curry leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ul69 on 25 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.