Red Hot Potatoes
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5191 times
A hot and spicy preparation of potatoes and lots of chillies.
- Wash baby potatoes well.do not peel.
- Blend toghether kashmiri red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and cumin powder with 2 or 3 tsps of waterto make a smooth paste.clean wash and chop a coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in apan,add muster seeds.when thay cracle,add potatoes,salt to taste and half cup of water cover and cook till potatoes are half done.
- Stir in masala paste.cover and cook till potatoes are completely cooked.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add tamarind pulp and cook on low heat for ten mins.searve hot.
This recipe was contributed by c.h.patel on 22 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.