Red Hot Chille Pepper Corn
by Foodie #136146
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3710 times
Handy tips :-
sweet corn & canned baby corn can be used if it has to be made urgently.
if sour cream is not available, then salted curd can also be used.
if coloured ball peppers are not available, even capsicum can be used.
otherwise its a very easy dish & all the ingredients are readily available in the market.
- Wash the 3 ball peppers, slit the above top of the capsicum as to it form & over of the capsicum.
- Scoop the seeds & put in salted water for five minutes
- Mix tomato ketchup & tomato puree & simmer for 2 mins, add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic flakes, onion, tomato, slit green chili corn kernels, & baby corn.
- Add in salt & red chilli powder to taste.mix well.
- Oil the outer side of the capsicum to give it a sheen.
- Fill in the corn mixture till the top.
- Sprinkle grated chesse on top
- Cover with the top (head) of the capsicum.
- In an over proof serving dish, pour the tomat ketchup- gravy.
- Place the capsicum on it
- Bake for 5 mins.
- Pull up the heap top of the capsicum , pour a bit odf sour cream from teh top so that it falls on the side of the capsicum, on 2 to 3 sides & then cover the top again.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #136146 on 30 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.