Red Capsicum Chutney
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6685 times
A spicy and red colored chutney recipe, red capsicum chutney is tempered with mustard seeds and curry leaves. A great accompaniment to any meal or starter.
- Cut peppers into cubes. take 3 tsp of oil and fry them till they become soft.
- Keep them aside for cooling down.
- In the mean while take oil in a kadai and add urad dhal, channa dhal, jeera, coriander seeds, green chilies & tamarind and fry them little.
- Now add all the dry ingredients in the blender and powder them.
- Then add the cool down peppers & add 1 cup of water and blend it to a fine paste.
- Add cilantro for garnishing.
- serve with chapathi or rice.
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 20 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.