Red Beans Cheese Bruschetta
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5984 times
This recipe gives wonderful taste and good flavour and nutritious for lactating women.
- Preheat oven to 350 c .
- Combine beans, tomatoes, basil,salt and pepper , garlic.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet .
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until light brown and crisp.
- Remove the bread from the oven.
- Rub both the sides with garlic .
- Spread bean mixture over the bread baguette slices .
- Top with the cheese and bake for another 4-5 minutes until brown.
This recipe was contributed by neeruchinki on 28 Jun 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.