Red & White Sandwich
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3697 times
An appealing red and white sandwich with grated carrots and cheese as filling. Devour the delicious red and white sandwich toasted or grilled with ketchup or chutney.
- Mix 1 cup boiled with salt
- Heat a pan and add the sesame seeds till they pop & become golden brown and add it to potato
- Apply on one side of a bread slice. place cooked corn kernels/ slit piece of cooked babycorn. babycorn is usually a hit with kids.
- Heat butter in pan and add ajwain and pepper
- Add grated onions- grating makes cooking easier and retains onions in a pieces-which may be lost if ground!!
- Once onions are cooked- raw smell goes away add the grated tomatoes
- Make a thick sauce and apply on the other slice of bread.
This recipe was contributed by deebala on 21 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.