Contest closes 27 Nov 2018
Diwali is back and our kitchens will get busier than usual with the preparation of snacks and sweets. Diwali is a vibrant, colourful, joyous celebration expressed through the medium of food and get together ’s. Cooks find their creative spark in the "me time" in their kitchen, jaded palates perk up and family and friends come together to eat. It is always fun exchanging variety of savoury and sweets amongst each other and so will the fun sharing your unique recipes specially designed for this occasion!!
There is one thing what everyone enjoys is a Diwali party at home, inviting all guests and a buffet of dishes and farsaans and snacks and mithais to gorge on.
So what are we waiting for?? Dig into your kitchen and share some innovative Diwali Party Snacks or starter, sweet recipes in this recipe contest! The winner shall win a cookbook on Snacks Under 10 Minutes.For an innovative idea,
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.