Healthy Tiffin Treats
Contest closes 08 Aug 2018
Well….schools are open again and the most difficult part for all mothers out there is to think what to cook for their kids in packed tiffins!!! Most mothers are tired of their child complaining about his tiffin…So I give you all an opportunity to share your ideas and creativity of some options to cook a wholesome, healthy meal for tiffins! Share some easy-to-fix tiffin recipes which are sure to be a hit with young ones. All parents at some point of time run out of ideas of what to pack into your child's lunch box. So here is an opportunity for all parents out there to share some of their own created few healthy and tasty alternatives!
Lets make this recipe contest fun, easy and healthy! Yes, all packed in one tiffin box. Send your entries now and lucky winners shall win a cookbook on ‘Healthy Snacks for Kids’.
For an innovative recipe,click here
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Monsoon Special Recipes
Closed on: 07 Jul 2018
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.