Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1523 times
For chilly oil take 5 tsp oil add some red chilly powder and a little salt to it
- Roast rawa without oil,keep aside.
- Now cut onion finely&add this to rawa.
- Now chopp greenchily,corienderleaves&add to rawa.
- Add salt.
- Now take curd add to rawa spoon by spoon.
- Add that much thatyou can make ball out of it.
- Now dip fry it.
- Serve withchutney.
This recipe was contributed by ushabud1970 on 10 Dec 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.