Rawa kakdi pancakes / dosas
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3804 times
Kakdi can be substituted with boiled potatoes / grated beet
Add your private note
Rawa kakdi pancakes / dosas recipe - How to make Rawa kakdi pancakes / dosas
Cooking Time: Total Time:
- Mix all the above ingredients to form a batter.
- The batter should be such that it should be soft & a bit watery. not as made for rotis neither the consistency of our normal dosas.
- Take a non-stick tawa & spread the batter with your hands. like you spread for bhakris.
- Roast it on both sides evenly till it becomes brown on both sides.
- Serve it hot with white butter / makhan
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#399970 on 09 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.