Rawa and Mawa Laddoos
by sarita nagdev
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8616 times
These laddoos are very simple n easy to make,we can make it easily.It is not essential to know much about cookery,u can make it very easily.
Add your private note
Rawa and Mawa Laddoos recipe - How to make Rawa and Mawa Laddoos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Combine the semolina and khoya in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- While still warm, rub the mixture using your palms so that no lumps remain.
- When completely cols, add the sugar,coconut and nuts and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small laddoos and roll them in coconut.
- Apply the dot of red color .
This recipe was contributed by sarita nagdev on 04 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.