Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3296 times
Rawa thalipeeth or thalipith is a nice variation to the traditional Maharashtrian savory pancake recipe called thalipeeth.The pancakes made from rawa are simply irrestible with green sauce or coconut chutney.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make soft mixture except oil. keep it aside for 1hour.
- Then take small portion of the dough,apply oil on non-stick tawa & pat it as we would, for thalipith.
- Add some oil.let it cook for 3-4 minutes with cover on it.
- Then again add some oil on it before fliping it on the other side.
- Serve it hot with butter or any chatni.
This recipe was contributed by anjalijoshi on 10 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.