Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1268 times
Tasty and mouthwatering rotis made with a batter of semolina mixed with onions, green chillies and grated coconut.
- Finely chop onions, green chillies and corainder
- Boil potato and mash it finely.
- Add mashed potato, onions,green chillies,jeera, salt to rawa
- Mix all ingredientents with water into a dough. the dough should be of smooth chapati dough consistency.
- Leave aside for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls out of dough.
- Grease a tawa and flatten the dough with hand.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes till it is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by madhavikulkarni on 05 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.