by viji ramani
This recipe has been viewed 1551 times
- Heat ghee &fry cashew till golden colour and keep it aside.
- Add rawa to the same ghee &fry till it changes to light red colour.
- Boil water &add it to the rawa,let it cook on low flame.
- Add sugar,saffron &cook till it leaves the side of the pan. (white froths will appear when stirred)
- Add cardamom and serve.
- It can also be poured into greased tray, cut into pieces and served.
This recipe was contributed by viji ramani on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.