Raw mango sambal
This recipe has been viewed 4951 times
Its best eaten with hot rice topped with a dollop of ghee.
Add your private note
Raw mango sambal recipe - How to make Raw mango sambal
Cooking Time: Total Time:
4 raw mangoes
5 green chillies
5 onions Sliced
2 cups coconut milk
1 tbsp ghee salt to taste
- 1.peel the mangoes and chop thm to small sqare peices.
- 2.grind the mangoes along with green chillies n 2 onions to a fine paste.
- 3. heat hhee in a pan , add the remaining onions & saute
- 4.add the mangoes paste n salt.
- 5. add little water n cook for 5 mins.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#413857 on 10 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.