Raw mango hot and sweet chatni
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8480 times
Add your private note
Raw mango hot and sweet chatni recipe - How to make Raw mango hot and sweet chatni
Cooking Time: Total Time:
following are the ingredents
Raw mango -1(preferably white inside)
meethi seeds -1 tbs
red chilli powder-2 tbs
dry coconut powder prepared freshly-4-5 tbs
jagery(good)-3 tbs salt to taste
currey leaves-1/2 tbs
- Step 1:- take a green raw mango wash and remove the skin, then make small pieces of it.
- Step 2:- heat 2 tbs of oil and then put meethi seeds so that they get fried and the colour of the meethi seeds will turn to dark brown, then put off the stove and add 1/2 tbs of hing to meethi and oil so that it also get fried. grind the meethi seeds and hing powder finely.
- Step 3:-mix the ingredients of step 1 and step 2 in a grinder jar then to that mixture add 4 to 5 tbs of dry coconut powder,2 tbs of red chilli powder,3 to 4 tbs of jagery and salt to taste.
- Grind the above mixture finely.
- Step:-4 prepare a tadaka with oil, mustard and curry seeds.
- Garnish it with fresh corinder and wet coconut.
- So now the hot and sweet mango chatni is ready
This recipe was contributed by bsavitak on 03 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.