Raw mango gojju
This recipe has been viewed 9768 times
- Take raw mango pulp in a bowl.
- Add jaggery n salt. keep aside for about ½ hr.
- Meanwhile in a pan heat little oil and roast methi seeds, curry leaves n green chillies.
- Transfer them into mixer grinder. add coconut and mustard seeds. grind to a fine paste.
- Add little water if required.
- Add this paste to bowl with raw mango pulp mixture and mix well.
- In a pan heat oil for tempering.
- Add mustard seeds.
- After they crackle, add chana dal, udad dal, hing and curry leaves.
- Add the tempering to the bowl with raw mango pulp mixture.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#413095 on 03 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.