Raw Papaya Pacchadi
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3789 times
Pacchadis to be served alongwith south Indian meal followed by payasam.Here is healthy and delightfull mouthwatering pacchadi with a combination of raw papaya and grated coconut.
- Cut papaya into small pieces.
- Add papaya pieces along with green chillies and little water and boil the same till the papaya becomes tender. Drain the excess water.
- Cool and keep aside.
- Mix together coconut, onion and cumin seeds. Add this mixture along with powdered mustard, curd, and salt to the papaya and keep aside.
- Heat oil in non stick pan, add mustard seeds, when the mustard seed crackles add curry leaves and dried red chillies.
- Pour this tempering over the papaya mixture. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.