Raw Mango and Onion Paratha
by Jyoti V B
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2389 times
The filling of this paratha is very delicious and refreshing. Raw mango is loved by all.It's tangy taste brings a twist to the usual paratha. This is summer special recipe. Enjoy!
- Put the mango into the mixer, add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar and methi powder and blend in a mixer into a coarse paste.
- Add the onions and peanut powder and again grind for a minute.
- Shift into a serving bowl.
- Combine the flour with enough water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Roll 1 portion in to a small circle. Put a portion of the above stuffing in the middle,close it by bringing all the edges into the middle and roll again into mini paratha.
- Heat a tava and cook the mini paratha on both the sides till light brown in colour using a little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 30 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.