Raw Mango Pachadi
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 5524 times
Sweet and sour raw mango pachadi to be served with south Indian meal.
- Heat a non stick pan, add the raw mangoes and slit green chilies along with 1 cup of water and simmer till the mangoes becomes soft and tender.
- Add the jaggery and mix until the jaggery is dissolved.
- Add the salt and mix well. Keep asdie.
- Heat the oil in another non stick pan, add whole red chillies and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle pour the tempering over the cooked mangoes and cover immediately with a lid.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 24 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.