Raw Mango Kadhi
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10055 times
In Maharashtra raw mango kadhi is also known as "Kairiche Saar". This is generally served with steam rice.
Add your private note
Raw Mango Kadhi recipe - How to make Raw Mango Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 serving
- Pressure cook green mango.Remove the peel and separate pulp from it
- Make fine paste of the pulp
- Then add salt, sugar, green chilly paste and corriander to the pulp
- Finally add coconut milk and stir
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Add cumin seeds,asafoetida and curry leaves
- Pour the tempering over the kadhi
- Serve with steam rice
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 05 May 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.