Raw Banana with Coriander – Southy Style
by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9878 times
Raw Banana With Coriander, raw banana cooked in green chutney.
- Remove the skin and cut the ends of the banana, chop into a small cubes.
- Soak them in water until needed, to avoid blackening.
- Grind the coriander, ginger, green chillies, turmeric powder and salt into coarse paste, using little water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When dal changes colour, add the banana, prepared coriander paste and 1/2 cup water, mix well.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame until the banana is soft.
- Uncover and stir fry to remove any excess moisture.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 20 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.