Raw Banana Paratha
This recipe has been viewed 838 times
A tasty and nutritious paratha for one and all. Bananas are rich in potassium and fibres hence a healthy surprise too.
- Peel the skin of raw bananas and grate them. Add a spoon of sour butter milk, so that the bananas do not turn black.
- Add salt , coriander powder, garam masala cumin powder, dry mango powder, red chilli powder turmeric and mix well. Then add mint leaves, caraway seeds, coriander leaves, ginger and grated onion and mix everything thoroughly.
- Prepare the dough and set aside for few minutes.
- Squeeze out extra water from the banana mixture and then make small rounds of the mixture and keep it aside.
- Knead the dough and make small rounds out of it. Make a cup out of the dough and fill in the mixture and roll down into paranthas.
- Fry the prepared parathas on a tava using oil/ desi ghee.
- Serve hot with butter, dahi, pickle or tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 24 Dec 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.