Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6245 times
Raw (vegetable) banana powder is a vegetable dish with cooked raw bananas or plantains. The bananas are cooked with ginger , chillies and lime juice and the curry is tempered with curry leaves, mustard seeds and a dash of chilli paste and tamarind pulp.
- Boil water&cook plantain with peel until they become softer.
- Remove peel&crush them.
- Add curry leaves&lemon juice to it.grind greenchillie,ginger coarsely
- Take another thick bottomed mowl,heat the oil for tempering .
- Use ingredients for tempering,
- After done,add plantain mixture&chilli paste,let it cook for 3 to 4 min .on low flame until curry smells good.
- Stir occasionally.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 15 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.