This recipe has been viewed 6628 times
Relish the Rava payasam prepared by simmering roasted rava or semolina with sweetened milk. The payasam is superb in taste, quite easy to prepare and is sure to leave your guests craving for more.
- Fry the ravai in ghee and stirring continuously, add 1/2 cup water.
- Add the dhal to this and let it cook along with the ravai.
- Add the jaggery and bring to a boil (until the jaggery smell diminishes).
- Add the powdered cardamom and milk.
- Garnish with the cashews fried in ghee.
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.