Rava Onion Dosa
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12324 times
This makes a delicious breakfast and snack recipe. Serve it hot, which can be enjoyed with people of all age groups!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add 2 glasses of water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a tava and grease it with oil.
- Pour a spoon full of batter on the tava and sprinkle oil around it. Cook from both the sides till the dosa tuens golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#404907 on 14 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.