Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20733 times
The popular rava laddo is a traditional laddo recipe with a nice twist. The rava are roasted are mixed with sugar and ghee and blended together in the laddo. The rava laddo is a tasty, quick and healthy laddo( sweet ball) recipe.
- Fry rava with a teaspoon of ghee in a a frying pan for about 5-6 minutes on medium setting.
- Similarly fry the raisins and cashews as well.
- In a big container mix all the ingredints except milk.
- Now add the fried rava into this and mix them all together thoroughly.
- Now add milk little by little.
- Take palmful of rava laddo mixture and shape it into a ball
This recipe was contributed by devindra on 17 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.