by Foodie #614236
This recipe has been viewed 1609 times
The idea poped into my mind when i was alone at home and i was planning to make something sweet and simple with the simplest ingredients.
- Heat some ghee in a pan, add the semolina and saute till it turns golden brow.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder, add sugar and mix well.
- Pour milk in the mixture and keep stirring.
- Boil the mixture for 5 mins.
- After cooling it add chopped banana.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #614236 on 13 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.