Rava Kesari By shubaraj
This recipe has been viewed 1718 times
Rava kesari is a dessert recipe which is prepared from semolina or rava which are roasted and then flavoured with saffron or kesar. A dash of whole spices like cardamom and chopped nuts add to the flavour of this awesome dessert, rava kesari.
- Ravaya nanna sivakka varuthu( ghee munnalaye kooda
- vittu varutha katti thattadhu) adhula pinapple
- thundangalayum pottu 3 cup alavu jalam nanna
- Kodhikka vechu adhula vittu kilari sim la vechu
- Oru second moodina poo pola aaidum. appuram 2 cup
- sugar pottu kilari( kumkumappo sugar
- Podradhukku munnalaye potta sendhukkum) irakki
- Mundhiri dhrakshai varuthu potta super aa
- Irukum.colour poda vendam.
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.