Rava Kesari By kanchan36
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6921 times
Rava kesari is a saffron or kesar flavoured sweet dish. The semolina or rava is roasted, cooked with ghee and sugar and then flavoured delectably with kesar.The simple and yet so tasty dessert,rava kesari is best served garnished with almond slivers.
- Roast rava in ghee till light brown in colour.
- Add pcs of pineapple and water and steam it for 10 mins or till rava becomes soft and all the water evaporates.
- Add sugar mix it and cover it.
- After 5 mins add kesar and cardamon powder.
- Serve it with pineapple pcs or ice-cream or plain.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.