Rava Kesari By kamalacute
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3546 times
A semolina or rava based yellow colored sweet dish recipe, Rava kesari makes for a quick dessert recipe. Garnished with elaichi powder and crushed almonds, the rava kesari is a popular dessert item across the country.
- Fry rava in 1 tsp of ghee till slightly brown.
- Heat water.
- Add boiling water to rava and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Mix a pinch if kesari yellow in water and add it to the above mixture.
- Add sugar and keep stirring and add the ghee little by little until the mixture doesn''t stick to the sides of the pan.
- Roast the cashewnuts and mix it with the above mixture and kesari is ready to serve.
This recipe was contributed by kamalacute on 09 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.