Rava Idli By siriani
Added to 43 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4475 times
Here is a simple Rava Idli recipe with a soft spongy texture and a delicious taste. Enjoy the rava idlis made from a semolina or rava based batter and steam it in idli maker till done.
- Heat a pan add ghee and oil.
- Add all dals and cashewnuts and fry till golden brown.
- Now add onions, green chillies, curry leaves and fry for 2 min.
- Know add semolina and salt and fry till it leaves he aw smell.
- Switch off the gas and et the mixture became little cool and then add sour curd to it and leave for 5min.
- Now pour this batter into idli mould (if required add litle water).
- And cook for 5min.
This recipe was contributed by siriani on 01 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.