Rava Idli By murthys
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3050 times
Here's a simple, soft and spongy wheat rava or semolina Idli recipe that can be made instantly. Learn how to make tasty, soft rava idlis with semolina and rice flour blended together. Serve rava idlis with coconut chutney.
- Heat the oil.put mustard seeds whenit cracks, add cashew fry until it becomes golden brown. add green chillies,corriande leaves, curry leaves. fry till the raw smell didappears,add sooji
- Roast until the raw smell disappears.remove from the fire.add curs,and eno's fruit salt. and common salt and mix it well. if the batter is not in pouring consistency add little bit of water to it.
- Grease the idli moulds and pour the mixture and steam till the idlis are done.
- Servr this with coconut chutney.
- For coconu chutney
- Green chillies, corriander leaves
- Coconut one cup tamarind
- Salt and apinch of sugar
- Grind all these ingredients
This recipe was contributed by murthys on 17 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.