This recipe has been viewed 3132 times
Enjoy the crispy and delicious Rava dosa made from semolina and rava with coconut chutney and sambhar. A simple and healthy breakfast item which can be prepared quite quickly.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Add more buttermilk if necessary.
- Ginger grated roll the dosa in a three-fold cylinder.
- Oil to shallow fry serve hot with onion and/or coconut chutneys.
- The batter should be relatively thin. Salt to taste keep aside for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Heat griddle and pour 1 large spoon of batter on it.
- Spread by gently rotating the griddle.
- Put some oil (1/2 tsp. ) over dosa.
- Lift with a spatula as for basic dosa.
This recipe was contributed by geetav on 26 Nov 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.