Rava Corn Dhokla (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 211 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55955 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 3 pieces. Get ready for some praise with this no-fuss instant dhokla using the unconventional taste of corn. Ideal low-cal snack for those on the move.
- Combine the sweet corn and curds together and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the semolina, ginger-green chilli paste, salt and ½ cup of water and mix well.
- Just before steaming, sprinkle the fruit salt and add lemon juice over it.
- When the bubbles form, mix gently and pour spoonfuls of the batter immediately into greased muffin moulds.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked.
- Cool slightly and demould.
- Serve immediately garnished with corn and coriander.
- If you do not have moulds, use small cups/vatis. Or you can even spread the batter in a thali, steam and cut into pieces.
- Always use your hands while mixing the batter to break the lumps.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.