Rava Chana Dal Crispy Kachori
by Foodie sona
This recipe has been viewed 3712 times
Outer covering is made with semolina which makes kachori more crispy but for variation dough also can prepare with wheat four or white flour. stuffing is prepared with channa dal.
- Soak chaana dal for 30 min then boil and grind channa dal.
- Add dry roast and coarsely ground cumin and coriander seed, chilli powder, kasuri methi, amchur powder, onion seeds. Keep aside
- Now make a dough by adding salt,2 tsp oil in rawa, knead little tight dough, keep aside for rest for 15 min to 20 minutes.
- Take channa dal filling and fill the dough in a dough ball and now roll the ball in the shape of round like a puri.
- Deep fry till golden color.
- Serve hot with any kind pickle.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 08 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.