Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1379 times
Rava is a semolina or rawa based sweet dish prepared by roasting rava in ghee and then added to boiling milk along with sugar. Serve the mouthwatering and creamy rava garnished with fried cashewnuts and rose water.
- Boil the milk and sugar together.
- Chop the cashewnuts lengthwise.
- Heat the ghee in a dekchi and fry the cashewnuts, add the rava and stir continuously overa low fire.
- Gradually add milk and continue stirring.
- When the mixture becomes thick remove from fire and add rose water powdered nutmeg and cardamoms.
- Serve garnished with fried cashews.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.