This recipe has been viewed 5222 times
Rava urundai is a traditional South Indian sweet dish recipe with rava or semolina a roasted and then mixed with cashewnuts, sugar and ghee. A mouthwatering sweet dish or dessert, rava urundai is amazing when served hot, garnished with coconut and chopped nuts.
- Oru cup ravaya ponvaruvala varuthu
- Nanna podi panni adhe alavu sugar um podi panni
- Pottu adhoda yelappodi pottu ghee la mundhiri
- Varuthu pottu urundai pidikkavendiadhudhan. ghee
- Ya alavu pathu vittu urundai pidikkum padham pathu
- vida vendum
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.