Raspberry Filled Almond Cookies
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4304 times
Raspberry filled almond cookies are a cookie recipe prepared with almond powder. The red raspberry puree is filled in the almond cookies and the ends are pinched together. An amazing dessert or a delicious tea time snack, raspberry filled almond cookies is a culinary delight and is sure to be appreciated by all.
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°f.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add in butter and remaining ingredients, except puree. form dough into a ball. pinch small pieces of dough and roll into balls.
- Place balls between 2 sheets of wax paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each into a circle, 1/8 inch thick.
- Remove top sheet of wax paper.
- Dot the center of each circle with 1/4 tsp. puree.
- Fold cookie in half and pinch ends together.
- Remove cookies from bottom piece of wax paper and place on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
This recipe was contributed by goodrecipies on 08 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.