Rasmalai By ANITHA
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3926 times
The Indian sweet delicacy ,rasmalai offers a simple and quick recipe for preparing the soft and mouthwatering rasmalai at home.The chenna based sweet balls or flat rasgullas are simmered in a sweetened creamy milk mixture and relished chilled after meals.
- Mix milk powder and baking powder well.
- Beat the egg.
- Add this beaten egg to the milk powder mix little by little and make small balls of that.
- Boil 4 cups milk with required sugar.
- Put the balls and boil it again till the balls became almost double it''s size.
- Decorate with chopped pista.
This recipe was contributed by ANITHA on 05 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.