Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15706 times
A different and unique pudding made from rasgulla and ice cream. Make it a day earlier to refrigerate.
- Remove the liquid from rasgullas by pressing a bit so that the rasgullas aren''''t broken.
- Cut each rasgulla into two.
- Arrange the peices in a serving bowl.
- Now pour the melted vanilla icecream on the rasgullas so that all the rasgullas are completely covered by the icecream.
- Now arrange the tinned mixed fruits wherever u like to decorate it.
- Now just grate the chocolate bar on top of this prepared pudding.
- Cover it with foil paper and put it in freezer to set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by goel_ragini on 25 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.