Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13718 times
A popular variation of favorite rasgullas, the traditional Bengali sweet delicacy, rasgulla ice cream is simply a dessert treat. With the rasgullas squeezed and placed on a bed of melted ice cream, the rasgulla ice cream is sure to be a super hit among children.
- Take out the icecream from the freezer and melt it a little by keeping out for some time.
- Make the biscuits crums by churning it in the mixer.
- Take the whole "ras"out of the rasgulla and place these rasgullas in the desired serving bowls(katoris).
- Mix the biscuit crums,chocolate nuts/cubes to the icecream.
- With the help of a table spoon place the icecream over the rasgullas in the serving bowls(katoris).
- Take the milk chocolate and grate over above all the katoris as a topping of the katoris filled with rasgulla and icecream.
- Make sure the rasgullas are fully covered.
- Now put these in the freezer until set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by milligupta on 06 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.