by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20999 times
Rasgulla Cake, rasgullas stuffed in between layers of the cake and covered with whipped cream.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, soda bicarb and cocoa powder together. Keep aside.
- Heat the milk till it is lukewarm.
- Whisk the curd, caster sugar, butter and vanilla essence together till smooth and frothy.
- Fold in the flour mixture to the curd mixture and gently add the milk.
- Mix quickly but gently to a smooth batter.
- Pour into the greased cake tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius, on the center rack for 25 minutes.
- Check the cake. Insert a skewer or knife in the centre.
- If it comes out clean, remove cake from the oven and after a few seconds, demould it and leave to cool at room temperature.
- Whip the cream till soft peak. Keep aside.
- Fill half the whipped cream into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Cut the cake into three horizontal layers.
- Arrange one layer of the cake on a serving plate.
- Spread the half rasgullas and place one more layer on top.
- Again spread the remaining rasgullas and place the third layer on top.
- Cover the cake with the remaining cream.
- Arrange the sweet limes on the top.
- Pipe out stars onto the cake using the piping bag and chill till set.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 09 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.