Rasbhari Aam Barfi
This recipe has been viewed 1148 times
Summer season is the season of Mangoes. You can make Mango Barfi with fresh ripe mangoes or you can even use the preserved Mango Pulp.
Add your private note
Rasbhari Aam Barfi recipe - How to make Rasbhari Aam Barfi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 6 to 8 serving
- Heat ghee in the pan. Once the ghee melts, add besan and saute till the besan turns brown in colour and starts gives off a nice roasted aroma. Once roasted transfer into a deep bowl.
- In the same pan add mava and roast for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sugar and mango pulp and let it cook for a while, while stirring continuously.
- Once the pulp gets thick, add the roasted besan and mava and cook again for a few minutes, while stirring continuously.
- When the mixture gets thick like a halwa, and starts to leave the sides of the pan, add some cashewnuts and cardamon, mix well and cook till the mixture is thick.
- Grease a plate and transfer the mixture into it and spread it evenly. Garnish it with cashewnuts and pistachios.
- Allow the mixture to cool for 2 hours, cut into equal-sized diamond shaped or square pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 30 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.