Rasawala Dhokla ( Gujarati Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Rasawala Dhokla ( Gujarati Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 310 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 79867 times
If you have enough dhoklas on hand, then this delectable one-dish meal can be prepared quite fast! rasawala dhokla is nothing but khaman dhoklas soaked in a sweet and spicy rasa (a thin sauce). Add the dhoklas to the rasa and simmer it just before serving, to ensure that the taste, look and feel of the dish is perfect.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the mustard seeds, asafoetida, red chillies, chilli powder and turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add 4 cups of water, jaggery, tamarind pulp and salt, mix well and boil for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the dhoklas and allow them to simmer in the rasa for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.