Rasam By mathivanand
by Mathivanan Devadoss
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2340 times
Do not let rasam boil, in order to prevent loss of taste
- - prepare powder after frying the above
- - soak lime sized tamarind in 1 litre water
- - add 1.5 tomato and little coriander leaves; crush them in the tamarind water
- - add 2.5 tsp of the above powder
- - garnish with mustard, garlic and curry leaves
- - add the tamarind water and keep in flame
- - bring the rasam down before it boils
This recipe was contributed by Mathivanan Devadoss on 01 May 2001I am an Indian Chartered Accountant, living in Saudi Arabia working for a bank as AGM.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.