by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15730 times
You can't imagine that sweet rasagoollas can be turned into delicious koftas.
- Squeeze the rasagollas by hand and drop them into a jar containting plenty of fresh water.
- Repeat this process after 30 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2 teacup of water and cook. When soft, prepare a soup by passing through a sieve.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the paste for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato soup, milk, 1/2 teacup of water and salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, squeeze the rasgoollas once again and add then to the gravy.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.