Rasagoolla Mango Marvel
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 191 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15069 times
A colourful dessert which can be prepared by a novice.
- Boil the milk on a high flame and cook until thick, stirring continuously.
- Cool and add the SugaRite / sugar.
- Add a few drops of rose essence to the rabdi.
- Squeeze out a little syrup from the rasgoollas. Discard the syrup.
- Spread the rabdi mixture on the rasagoolla halves.
- Top with mango pieces and surround with chopped pistachios.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.