Ras Malai By shilpamehta
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3560 times
The Indian sweet dish ,rasmalai is a simple and quick recipe of preparing Bengali sweet delicacy rasmalai at home.The chenna based sweet balls are simmered in a creamy and sweetened milk mixture and served cold as dessert after meals.
- In a pan boil milk with sugar and saffron strands.
- Make a soft dough with milkpowder, ghee, baking powder and lightly beaten egg.
- Make small balls and flatten them little and add to the boiling milk.
- Turn over after 5 minutes and again after 5 minutes.
- Let cook for 2 more minutes and then turn off the gas.
- Let it cool.
- Add finely chopped pista.
- Serve chilled! yummy rasmalai is ready!!
This recipe was contributed by shilpamehta on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.