Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4746 times
1.)if you don't have oven just toast the bread in the toaster and arrange the layers
2.)if u even don't have toaster, just roast the bread slices on tawa applying little butter and process accordingly.
- Cut the sides of the bread.
- Mix panir,carrot,salt and pepper. keep aside.
- Mix moondal, salt, ginger paste. keep aside.
- Mix spinach,salt,keep aside.
- Spread spinach mixture on one bread slice.
- Put another slice on it.
- Spread tomato sauce on it.
- Put another slice above it.
- Spread coriander chutney.
- Place another sllice above it.
- Now spread moong dal mixture above it.
- At last place a cheese slice.
- Preheat the oven and bake the sandwich for 10 min on moderate temperature.
- Put cherry at top and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by ektanshu on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.